The successful candidate will be directly involved in analysis, planning, development and execution of the WTA's Operations. They will support the Operations team on managing the Tournament Zone website and provide assistance on key projects that support the strategic initiatives of the WTA. Candidates will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with other departments.
This internship will be paid and is expected to last for approximately 26 weeks.
Ideal Experience and Traits
• The candidate must be recently graduated or currently enrolled in school
• Superior presentation and written communication skills
• The ideal candidate will also possess a passion for and understanding of the sport of tennis, related governing bodies and industry stakeholders
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work well under pressure and drive projects
• Detail oriented
• Advanced computer experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database, publishing and email programs
• Excellent analytic and organizational skills
• Ability to liaise professionally with high profile clientele and league officials
• Flexibility in work schedule a must
To apply, please submit resume and covering letter to: email@example.com.