WTA All-Access: Go Behind The Scenes
Published April 15, 2014 12:11
In the latest episode of WTA All-Access, the WTA's monthly magazine show, we go behind the scenes at Indian Wells, Miami and more to bring fans closer to their favorite players on and off the court.
Segments in Episode 3 include:
• Lucie Flying High: Lucie Safarova takes a hot air balloon ride over the picturesque landscape of California's Coachella Valley.
• Genie Plays On The Bay: Rising star Eugenie Bouchard kicks off her Acapulco campaign by playing tennis on a platform in the middle of Acapulco Bay.
• Welcome Back, Vera: After an injury hiatus left her on the sidelines for an extended period of time, former No.2 and two-time Grand Slam finalist Vera Zvonareva talks about what it means to be back.
• Domi Feels At Home In Miami: In what is turning out to be the best year of her career, Dominika Cibulkova relaxes on the beach with her dogs and talks about her form, clothing line and love of Miami.
• Caro Brings Smiles To Kids In Need: Former World No.1 and fan favorite Caroline Wozniacki takes time to connect with young fans at the local children's hospital in Miami.
• ... and much more!
Combine these with interviews from the game's top stars as well as round-ups of the action in Indian Wells and Miami, and you have a comprehensive look at all the last month's happenings on the WTA.
WTA All-Access can be watched by fans globally, so check your local listings or WTA TV developed by Xerox (click here) to find out when to catch the action and become a WTA Insider.
Produced by WTA Productions, the WTA Magazine Show provides fans with the latest news, highlights from key tournaments and a behind-the-scenes look at the best players and events of the year.