|Age||52 (31 Mar 1965)|
|Height||5' 5" (1.65 m)|
|Career Prize Money||$1,574,956|
|YTD Prize Money|
|Birthplace||Sacramento, CA, USA|
|Current Singles Ranking||Current Doubles Ranking|
Married to ATP Tour coach Scott McCain and has three children: daughters Keegan and Hayley and son Sean; three brothers are David, John and Ed ... Graduated from Stanford with a degree in psychology and masters of education from St. Mary?s College of California ... Enjoys all sports, especially golf ... Is head women's tennis coach at the University of Texas at Austin (a Top 10 nationally ranked program) and served on the USTA Board of Directors.
- Reached at least one singles QF on the Tour for eight consecutive years (1988-95)
- Finished in first place with Davenport in 1993 WorldTeamTennis season and earned $31,743; earned $28,019 in 1992 season.
- Nominated for 1994 Tour Player Service Award.
- In juniors, was a member of the United States Junior Wightman Cup Team 1982-83 and United States Junior Fed Cup Team 1984-85.
- NCAA All-Decade Team, 1982-91; NCAA singles champion 1986 and 1987.
Winner (3): 1989 - Auckland; 1988 - Tokyo [Japan Open], Auckland.
Finalist (2): 1994 - Pattaya City; 1993 - Oklahoma City
Winner (25): 1994 - Sydney, Oklahoma City, Pattaya City, Singapore, Leipzig (all w/McGrath); 1993 - Oklahoma City (w/Garrison-Jackson), Kuala Lumpur, Oakland (both w/McGrath); 1992 - Houston (w/G.Fernandez), Strasbourg (w/Strnadova); 1991 - Australian Open (w/M.Fernandez), Auckland (w/Neiland), US Hardcourts (w/Seles), Oakland, Indianapolis (both w/G.Fernandez); 1990 - San Diego (w/Garrison-Jackson), Indianapolis (w/McGrath); 1989 - Oakland, Auckland (both w/Hetherington); 1988 - Los Angeles, San Diego, Auckland, Wellington, Puerto Rico (all w/Hetherington), Taipei (w/Henricksson).
Finalist (19): 1995 - Sydney (w/M.Fernandez); 1994 - Australian Open, Miami, Zurich (all w/McGrath); 1993 - Pattaya City (w/McGrath), Filderstadt (w/Navratilova); 1992 - US Hardcourts, Leipzig (both w/Strnadova); 1991 - Brisbane (w/Sukova), Denver (w/McNeil), Houston (w/M.Fernandez); 1990 - Australian Open (w/M.Fernandez), Eastbourne (w/Garrison), Newport (w/Smith); 1989 - Australian Open, US Hardcourts, Brisbane (all w/Hetherington); 1988 - US Open, Aptos (both w/Hetherington).
United States Wightman Cup Team 1988-89. United States Fed Cup Team 1988, 1990.
- Won first pro tournament at 1988 Auckland and successfully defended title the following year.
- Qualified for season-ending Tour Championships in doubles four times.
- Had career wins over Garrison, Novotna, Maleeva-Fragniere, M.Fernandez, Werdel-Witmeyer and K.Maleeva.