|Age||46 (21 Mar 1971)|
|Height||5' 9" (1.75 m)|
|Career Prize Money||$795,194|
|YTD Prize Money|
|Current Singles Ranking||Current Doubles Ranking|
Father, August, introduced her to tennis at age 5 on a neighborhood court and coached her until age 14 ... All-court player ... Father works in construction; mother, Josephine, is a business administrator; has no siblings ... Enjoys music, film, dancing, the beach, fashion, interior and architectural design ... Likes to read books on self-improvement ... Other sports interests include cycling, ice skating, softball ... Enjoys traveling and collecting mementos from each country ... Favorite places are London, California, Australia, Switzerland ... Likes to be called by nickname, Mo.
Winner: 2002 - ITF/Lawrenceville-USA; 1998 - ITF/Indian Hill-USA, ITF/Caracas 3-VEN; 1995 - ITF/Mississauga-CAN; 1994 - ITF/Columbia-USA; 1993 - ITF/Miami-USA.
Winner: 2009 - ITF/Toronto-CAN (w/Jodoin); 2006 - ITF/Fort Walton Beach-USA (w/Uhlirova); 2004 - ITF/Albuquerque-USA (w/Gullickson); 2003 - ITF/Lafayette-USA (w/Lee-Waters); 1998 - ITF/Delray Beach-USA, ITF/Clearwater-USA (both w/Kolbovic), ITF/Austin-USA (w/Lee-Waters); 1994 - ITF/Miami-USA (w/Keller).
Finalist (1): 1997 - Surabaya (w/Kolbovic).
Canadian Fed Cup Team 1991, 2000, 2002-03.
- Played first event of career at ITF/Chicago-USA in 1987; played first WTA qualifying at Toronto in 1987; played first WTA main draw at Auckland in 1988.
- Singles highlights were one WTA SF at 1999 Cairo (l. to Spirlea) and two more QFs at 1989 Guaruja (l. to Haumuller) and 2000 Hobart (l. to Vento-Kabchi).
- Best Grand Slam results were 4r at 1999 Australian Open (l. to Davenport) and 3r at 2002 Wimbledon (l. to V.Williams).
- Had one Top 10 win, over No.10 Schnyder (1999 Cairo).
- Set career-high No.47 week of September 13, 1999.
- Also won six singles titles and eight doubles titles on ITF Circuit.
- Last WTA main draw was 2005 Rabat (l. to Zheng in 2r); continued to play in WTA qualifying and ITF Circuit events through 2010.