Ayrna Sabalenka won her first Grand Slam title with a straight-sets win against Elena Rybakina at the Australian Open. Check out Sabalenka's look and her gear during her two-week run in Melbourne.
Australian Open reaction
- How Sabalenka found her inner calm and a new level of success
- Sabalenka holds off Rybakina to win Australian Open, first Slam title
- Champions Corner: How Sabalenka found a new way to fight
- Champions Corner: Krejcikova and Siniakova get back to basics
- Rybakina confident the best is to come
- Photos: Sabalenka's trophy photo shoot
- Social media reacts to the final
Sabalenka made a splash on the court with her Nike Women's Spring Slam Dress and its abstract print.
Using the Wilson Blade 98 18x20 v8, Sabalenka had total command over the ball in Melbourne.
Throughout the fortnight, Aryna Sabalenka carried all of her gear in the Wilson Super Tour 15-Pack Red Bag.
Check out more of Aryna Sabalenka's gear here.
Some links in this article are affiliate links, meaning that the WTA will receive commissions for purchases made through those links.